You can make an RMA request below by agreeing to these terms and conditions. All items must be returned to Server Part, regardless of reason.
- Goods must not be damaged and must be returned in original condition with all manuals and warranties.
- After receiving your RMA number you must securely repackage goods in the same condition as when they were delivered to, preferably within the original outer box. If the original box is damaged or marked, a 25% restocking fee may be charged.
- Avoid writing directly on the outer box/package.
- We will replace the defective item within 10 days after the goods are received and tested.
- You must notify us within 2 days of receiving the items if there are any discrepancies in your PO or the goods received.
Damaged Goods in Transit:
Please notify us immediately by email or phone if goods arrive damaged. We ask that you notify us immediately if damaged goods are received.
Hardware replacement can be invalidated for the following reasons:
- The RMA form does not indicate that the goods are defective.
- If the item is damaged or has been altered.
- Use of the wrong software
Server Part reserves 25% of the restocking fee if there is damage or missing components from the original package.
For more information about our return policies or to ask any questions, please contact us by phone or email.